Saturday, August 29, 2009

imma do the things that i wanna do.

woop. i think it's time i do a normal post instead of just posting a video. lol.

gah.. my holiday has been rather unproductive. i just sit at home most of the day and play zenonia :/ mleh. i tried to study yesterday. and i failed... :( and my mom saw my CT3 results yesterday. she isn't to happy with the results and i have a feeling CT4 won't be any different :/ i'm watching peter chao videos when i should be studying. cool right?
yesterday, i found my long lost furby! :D remember furby? that electronic pet thing? haha mine's the millennium furby. its like white and blue. imma put a picture.

its my furby :)

it got kinda dirty over the years and i still dont have batteries to bring it back to life though :( but soon :) heh. did you have a furby? leave a comment!

gonna go play zenonia now and hopefully study later sigh i dont have tuition today :( its the only time where i study.

bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment